The most read book throughout the globe, The Holy Quran, is the last book of ALLAH Almighty carrying the message of pity, pardon and peace for all mankind. The Holy Quran was revealed more than 1400 years ago to the last messenger of ALLAH Almighty, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as the final and the last word to call the mankind towards the creator and share the fact and truth about the universe with humanity.
The message in Holy Quran shows us the way to spend our lives in accordance to the guidelines provided by ALLAH Almighty and to follow the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Reciting Holy Quran reveals many treasures of knowledge hidden in the Holy Quran which draw us closer to believe in oneness of ALLAH Almighty and the message of Islam.
Holy Quran is a miracle of ALLAH Almighty. During the recital of Holy Quran, you will get a very strong feeling that the verses or ayats are directed towards you and you are being trained the code of life by the divine power Himself. The Holy Quran shares a warm feeling and ALLAH Almighty talks to His creatures directly. Another miracle of Holy Quran is its preservation and protection through centuries. Nowadays, the Holy Quran Ayahs we recite are the similar that were revealed to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). This is only possible due to the divine intervention of ALLAH Almighty as He has taken the responsibility of its protection Himself.
Verse 15:9 of Holy Quran;
Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur’an and indeed, We will be its guardian.
ALLAH Almighty has safeguarded the verses of Holy Quran from pollution by making it simple to be read and memorized. In the present day, it is the just book which is learned and memorized, word by word, by millions of Muslims. ALLAH Almighty explains this quality of Holy Quran in following verses 54:17,
“And We have certainly made the Qur’an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?”
There are innumerable facts about the Holy Quran and its revelation few of which are shared over here:
- The literal meaning of Holy Quran is “that which is being read”.
- Holy Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) through the angel Hazrat Jibraeel (AS).
- Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was 40 years old when the first verse of Holy Quran was revealed to Him.
- The revelation of Holy Quran took place over the period of 23 years.
- Holy Quran was revealed in parts, verse by verse, to the Holy Prophet (PBUH).
- The period of revelation of Holy Quran can be divided in to 2 main parts which are Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)’s life in city Makkah which is 13 years and after Prophet (PBUH) migration to city Madina.
Umrahvisa.co.uk is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offers a range of Economical Umrah Packages with Visa from UK.